Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars

Go down 
+6
(G.O.D.S)PAYNE
(G.O.D.S) Sparks
ICEArmy
-G.O.D.S-SoRRoW
rifl3smok3
Speedy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Speedy
Ensign
Ensign
Speedy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Empty
PostSubject: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:53 am

What up to all the new Grace over death soldiers... glad to have you all a part of the family . Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 224233

Those of you who do not know me my name is -G.O.D.S-SPEED and i am one of the oldest members of GSE. I remember when payne seduced me into this clan when i was just a young boy of 14. Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 296702 Now i am 20 and i been through everything that socom could possibly put me thru.

Now, that being said, I played in a war the other night with gse vs some bummy clan 11 v 11. First map, echelon we had terrorists... i dont mind that we lost that cuz it was their pick and they had the advantage... now what i do mind however... is how GSE played our map (Threshold Terrorists).

Now i dont care if you bought socom the day Socom 1 came out... or if you just bought socom the day before our war. I dont care how much you genuinely KNOW about socom or how much you think you know about how to win. you listen in wars... or you dont play...... simple.

Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 492967 Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 8663

honestly i like to keep socom as loose and anti-frustrating as possible... but to be honest i did NOT enjoy playing that map because payne and i called out 4 ROUNDS IN A ROW to hold down the bomb pickup while the sp2 team comes in from behind. 1 out of the 4 rounds it was called out i saw ONE person pickup the bomb then get killed. The rest of the rounds nobody went to the pickup.

We dont need any more chiefs... Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 983641

And to prove to anyone that this isnt me being powerhungry or controlling... listen to this next statement closely.

IF WE EVER LOOSE A WAR, AND EVERYONE DID AS I ASKED. YOU CAN BLAME ME FOR LOOSING THE WAR

and if we win, i will be the first to credit the teamwork. Just please... no more personal agendas. and when me or payne says something in a war... listen...

i know sometimes in wars u are focused and whatever anyone says can sound like Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 524833 Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 524833 Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 524833

no fighting! just win like gse does and has done for 4 socoms now Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 42929 Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 216644

Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 7777

Back to top Go down
rifl3smok3
Ensign
Ensign
rifl3smok3

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 am

let me say god speed every... i feel u when it comes down 2 giving and taking orders. i always follow orders. thats why i joined GsE cuz we have ranks and ppl listen....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rifl3_sm0k3
-G.O.D.S-SoRRoW
Ensign
Ensign
-G.O.D.S-SoRRoW

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Well said Speedy! I agree 100%. We have set leaders and its our job to go with whatever plan they come up with, whether we like it or not. I deal with that here in the Navy. BTW. Ill be in the Middle East until October. So save me a spot on the roster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dalinkwent58
Speedy
Ensign
Ensign
Speedy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:32 pm

u always got a spot cory Wink a spot in my heart that is....

Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 869685

and thanks rifle and cory for actually reading and understanding what i am trying to get across.
Back to top Go down
ICEArmy
Ensign
Ensign

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:44 am

Yes speed this is the truth cause u know how it used to be when we started the NSL. We have those who lead and those who listen and follow through orders. And those who dont like it need to find themselves somewhere else to go. And speed, are u and me gonna go through strategies again or we gonna have some other ppl. Cause i would like to be the strategy dude again and i do know most ppl i can trust and idk the new ppl. So ima need some help on this.

This is what the beta is gonna be for. We must play as a team so we can see wat we are all good at and adjust to those needs and abilities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/icearmy
rifl3smok3
Ensign
Ensign
rifl3smok3

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 am

ICE ......u should already know i can e trusted
Back to top Go down
Speedy
Ensign
Ensign
Speedy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:04 pm

ICEArmy wrote:
Yes speed this is the truth cause u know how it used to be when we started the NSL. We have those who lead and those who listen and follow through orders. And those who dont like it need to find themselves somewhere else to go. And speed, are u and me gonna go through strategies again or we gonna have some other ppl. Cause i would like to be the strategy dude again and i do know most ppl i can trust and idk the new ppl. So ima need some help on this.

This is what the beta is gonna be for. We must play as a team so we can see wat we are all good at and adjust to those needs and abilities.

same crew for strategies. me you payne blood buc etc.

BUT... for those of you reading this... when we have "run thrus" of maps and stuff. anyone can input what they think would work and what they have seen work.

it is encouraged... also it is encouraged if you tell me WHAT you like to do on certain maps, and what you are good at. (sniping, holding down certain areas, etc.)

once we get into the WAR if the primary plan falls apart, i just want people to listen to me or payne to call out the adjustments that have to be made from round to round.

Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 58095 back to school
Back to top Go down
Speedy
Ensign
Ensign
Speedy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:05 pm

rifl3smok3 wrote:

i dont trust rastafarians as far as i can throw em
Back to top Go down
(G.O.D.S) Sparks
Ensign
Ensign
(G.O.D.S) Sparks

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:49 pm

some of them new guys in the clan are dicks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/revtheprophet
ICEArmy
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Speed it is gonna be so hard in the games for us to talk to cause of the open mic stuff. So we really need ppl to be in charge. Example: Payne and Speed are #1 in charge, say u have then 16ppl in a given map. We split into 2-4 different groups, each given a person who is in charge. Say payne is in charge of group #1 and speed in charge of group #2, sparx in charge of group #3 and me in charge of group #4. Those 4 should communicate the most so we can tell wat is working and wat is not working. Those within those groups relay info to the ones in charge of the group. That the only way we gonna be able to do it and be able to surpass information and adjust to the situation at hand.

We gonna have to practice this stuff cause open mics is gonna be kinda hard. ppl always talkin when they kill someone or get pissed when they die always yell lol. And the music in the background of ppl playin...etc. Its something we gonna have to work on in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
(G.O.D.S) Sparks
Ensign
Ensign
(G.O.D.S) Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:30 pm

well im all for coming up with strategy. before wars and stuff the 5 or 6 best/smartest/leaders need to get together in a room and talk bout map strategy. only them tho, no one else needa throw in they 2 cents ya know.

i think we all remember what happened on devils road convoy

Speedy: "it was all spawn 2's fault. i did my job" hahaahahahaha
Back to top Go down
rifl3smok3
Ensign
Ensign
rifl3smok3

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 am

Speedy wrote:
rifl3smok3 wrote:

LOL IAM not rasta afro all day
Back to top Go down
rifl3smok3
Ensign
Ensign
rifl3smok3

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:19 am

(G.O.D.S) Sparks wrote:
well im all for coming up with strategy. before wars and stuff the 5 or 6 best/smartest/leaders need to get together in a room and talk bout map strategy. only them tho, no one else needa throw in they 2 cents ya know.

i think we all remember what happened on devils road convoy

2 cents is how u feel in the gaps they cant see and know every thing by there self
Back to top Go down
Speedy
Ensign
Ensign
Speedy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 am

(G.O.D.S) Sparks wrote:

ahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the one fuckin time in my gse life that i blame other people. LOL but seriously... i was pissed off that day... cuz honestly i held down spawn one with 3 people... and to look up and see 13 people get scraped at sp2 just made me upset. lol

when i say scraped, i mean absolutley demolished 1 minute into the round there wasnt a soul left at sp2 lolllll Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 73468
Back to top Go down
Speedy
Ensign
Ensign
Speedy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:04 am

rifl3smok3 wrote:
Speedy wrote:
rifl3smok3 wrote:

LOL IAM not rasta afro all day

JA RUDE BOY MIN BLOOD CLOTT BLOOOODIEEEE BLOD CLOT MAHNYAH MAHNYAH MUUCH LUV RESPECT BRUH CHA HURDMUH?

(i have to speak in rasta)
Back to top Go down
Speedy
Ensign
Ensign
Speedy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:06 am

ICEArmy wrote:
Speed it is gonna be so hard in the games for us to talk to cause of the open mic stuff. So we really need ppl to be in charge. Example: Payne and Speed are #1 in charge, say u have then 16ppl in a given map. We split into 2-4 different groups, each given a person who is in charge. Say payne is in charge of group #1 and speed in charge of group #2, sparx in charge of group #3 and me in charge of group #4. Those 4 should communicate the most so we can tell wat is working and wat is not working. Those within those groups relay info to the ones in charge of the group. That the only way we gonna be able to do it and be able to surpass information and adjust to the situation at hand.

We gonna have to practice this stuff cause open mics is gonna be kinda hard. ppl always talkin when they kill someone or get pissed when they die always yell lol. And the music in the background of ppl playin...etc. Its something we gonna have to work on in my opinion.

theres definatley gona have to be some adjustments, hopefully even though there is an open mic, there will be mic channels. that would save alot of hassle

plus i know what u mean with background noise when kilafornia plays call of duty and his kids are screaming nonstop and he is totaly unphased by it lol
Back to top Go down
(G.O.D.S) Sparks
Ensign
Ensign
(G.O.D.S) Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:22 am

hahaha til this day speedy hold that grudge...
it was cause the plan at spawn 2 was a fluke, no way it was gonna work, if it failed the first two round there was no plan b. but then again thats what we do lol

i dunno if ill even have one by the time this game come out, i might be waitin til december
Back to top Go down
ICEArmy
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Speedy wrote:
ICEArmy wrote:

theres definatley gona have to be some adjustments, hopefully even though there is an open mic, there will be mic channels. that would save alot of hassle

plus i know what u mean with background noise when kilafornia plays call of duty and his kids are screaming nonstop and he is totaly unphased by it lol

LMFAO!!!!!! i kow wat u mean speed. Kila always have them kids in the backgroud lol
Back to top Go down
(G.O.D.S)PAYNE
Ensign
Ensign
(G.O.D.S)PAYNE

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:04 pm

well its like dis we ganna get it together family but it will take a minute .as for the new guys the more i play wit most of dem the more im liking dem .but yall need to remeber dat major_payne aka gods-bullly is a leader .so we need to give him dat respect as well.even tho he is new at being a leader and new to the game too.im confident that he will be as interactive and a great asset to the clan as the rest of us and will become family .just like we are.lets not down non of the other roster.i know some can be a lil dificult but for the most part bully is cleaning out the weeds.i cant sit here and say they sux at the game cuz i wud b lieing.i think 90% of his roster are great killer and snipers they are a new clan in the game basically starting from scatch we been there too.they just havent had much experiance in big maps demo,wit granades and friendly fire on.but they will get it.but what i need from yall at this point is to play cuz right now it mostly his roster that plays.so we cant be mad at them if we lose in wars.if we not playing every day to fill our own rm up and challeng other clan in every map and plz for the love of god.DO NOT LOGG OFF OR GET PISSED OFF AND LEVE DURING A WAR OR AFTER.we need to start doing like we did in isn.and have meeting on what we did wrong so we can start trusting and learning each other the more we comunicate in our metting the more we can all understand where we coming from and build a clan wit sum foundation.if we are divided we fall.we need to be in the same mind of thinkn and become a single unit and most of all family and friends.that y i got sum of the greatest players and friends,a devoted and trust worthing clan and we always come back wit the same crew .cuz we like family and we treat each other wit respect .i know we play around alot wit each other.but we no it family bull.but we never disrepect new comers and we treat dem like if we always known dem.that we have out lasted every other clan we know..theres my 2 cents.thx yall
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__payne__
rifl3smok3
Ensign
Ensign
rifl3smok3

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:28 am

(G.O.D.S)PAYNE wrote:
well its like dis we ganna get it together family but it will take a minute .as for the new guys the more i play wit most of dem the more im liking dem .but yall need to remeber dat major_payne aka gods-bullly is a leader .so we need to give him dat respect as well.even tho he is new at being a leader and new to the game too.im confident that he will be as interactive and a great asset to the clan as the rest of us and will become family .just like we are.lets not down non of the other roster.i know some can be a lil dificult but for the most part bully is cleaning out the weeds.i cant sit here and say they sux at the game cuz i wud b lieing.i think 90% of his roster are great killer and snipers they are a new clan in the game basically starting from scatch we been there too.they just havent had much experiance in big maps demo,wit granades and friendly fire on.but they will get it.but what i need from yall at this point is to play cuz right now it mostly his roster that plays.so we cant be mad at them if we lose in wars.if we not playing every day to fill our own rm up and challeng other clan in every map and plz for the love of god.DO NOT LOGG OFF OR GET PISSED OFF AND LEVE DURING A WAR OR AFTER.we need to start doing like we did in isn.and have meeting on what we did wrong so we can start trusting and learning each other the more we comunicate in our metting the more we can all understand where we coming from and build a clan wit sum foundation.if we are divided we fall.we need to be in the same mind of thinkn and become a single unit and most of all family and friends.that y i got sum of the greatest players and friends,a devoted and trust worthing clan and we always come back wit the same crew .cuz we like family and we treat each other wit respect .i know we play around alot wit each other.but we no it family bull.but we never disrepect new comers and we treat dem like if we always known dem.that we have out lasted every other clan we know..theres my 2 cents.thx yall
thats more like a dollar....i lve GsE like fam 2 and i hope 2 b apart of this clan 4 years 2 come. and hopein2 go up the ranks
Back to top Go down
Speedy
Ensign
Ensign
Speedy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:13 pm

yes sir, Very Happy best way to go up the ranks is to stick around with us for a while
Back to top Go down
rifl3smok3
Ensign
Ensign
rifl3smok3

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:32 am

Speedy wrote:
yes sir, Very Happy best way to go up the ranks is to stick around with us for a while
thats wats good cuz i dont plan on going no where afro
Back to top Go down
-G.O.D.S-RaMbO
Ensign
Ensign
-G.O.D.S-RaMbO

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:06 pm

ya good little speech there speed.

But we need your guidance again cause we are slipping big time.last night we was in a game with purple haze with a like 9GsE's on our side and lost like 6maps in a row to them.

I don't know what every one is doing but we gotta get it together cause i don't remember last time we got beat 6maps in a row. especially against Phz unlessless they got beastly since i l been gone i dunno.
Back to top Go down
rifl3smok3
Ensign
Ensign
rifl3smok3

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:20 am

-G.O.D.S-RaMbO wrote:
ya good little speech there speed.

But we need your guidance again cause we are slipping big time.last night we was in a game with purple haze with a like 9GsE's on our side and lost like 6maps in a row to them.

I don't know what every one is doing but we gotta get it together cause i don't remember last time we got beat 6maps in a row. especially against Phz unlessless they got beastly since i l been gone i dunno.
ooo damn i know that hurts i wish i was there but i will be bac soon
Back to top Go down
-G.O.D.S-Hellz
Ensign
Ensign
-G.O.D.S-Hellz

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Speed...shiffle, shiffle...that moved me Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars 307279 NO HOMO! Payne, thanks that really needed to be said too. I think most of the things were mentioned last week during our family meeting. But we really need to get the new cats registered on here so we can all get on the same page. They do have quite afew solid players
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/playboyracer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars   Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speedy's Law [everyone read this] Reguarding Wars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next